Children want different things at different times. Playworks understands that children are individuals. We therefore seek to offer a diverse range of activities, some structured and others permitting the imagination a freer rein.
A typical session at Playworks offers a variety of activities, some of which are:
- Arts & Craft Sessions
- Multi-Sports Sessions (Including parachute and team participation games)
- Cookery Classes – Enabling your child to learn independent skills
- Gardening Classes
- Construction Play – Individual & team activities to help your child develop problem solving & teamwork skills
- A Quiet Area – For reading and ‘chilling’ to allow your child time to relax between activities
- Free Play Sessions – Time for your child to use their imagination and learn through play with other children
- Children’s committee – for the budding young politician.
All of our clubs have a healthy eating policy, which you are welcome to view. A sample menu is available here
We are happy to discuss any specific dietary requirements that your child may have.